BLACK SEED

I hear of you, O Black Seed,
I hear of your praises, 
What are you, O Black Seed?
What are you?

Black Seed, What am I?

I am the Black Caraway,
From Egypt I come,
I am the Kalonji,
Black Seed, I am thymol,
Thymoquinone , Thymol hydroquinone, 
All in one.

Black Caraway, I am a miracle seed, 

I am what Cleopatra used as cosmetic treatment
Kalonji, I am that Pharaoh Tutankhamun placed on his tomb,
I am what the Greatest man,
Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) talked of,
I heal all, except Death.

Kalonji, I am the Roman Coriander,

What Isaiah talked about in the Old Testament,
What Dioscorides used to cure head and toothaches,
I am the Habbat Al Barakah, 
The Blessed seed, from Arabia,
The one whose prominence was gained,
During the rise of Islam.

Black Cumin, I am a antidepressant,

Ensuring my user succumbs not to stress,
An inflammatory, liver protector,
Fennel Flower,
I fight cancer, courtesy of alpha-heredin in me,
I remedy many,
Diabetes, asthma, epilepsy,
Black seed, I am.

Black Seed, I am part of the Black History,

Cumin Seed, I am for the Vegan man,
Roman Coriander, I am the miracle seed,
Habbat Al Sawda, I am the Black Seed.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

True Beauty

GAP

That one person.